- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: Another ice wall! Keep the undead from interrupting my incantations so that I may bring this wall down.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: Forgive me, heroes. I should have listened to Uther. I... I just had to see for myself. To look into his eyes one last time. I am sorry.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: He is too powerful. We must leave this place at once! My magic can hold him in place for only a short time. Come quickly, heroes!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: Heroes of the Alliance, attack!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: I do what I must. Please forgive me, noble soldiers.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: I will destroy this barrier. You must hold the undead back!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: It... It's a dead end. We have no choice but to fight. Steel yourselves, heroes, for this is our last stand!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: NO! YOU MONSTER!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: The chill of this place... I can feel my blood freezing.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: There's an opening up ahead. GO NOW!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: We now know what must be done. I will deliver this news to King Varian and Highlord Fordring.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: We're almost there... Don't give up!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: What is that! Up ahead! Could it be? Heroes, at my side!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: Your barriers can't hold us back much longer, monster! I will shatter them all!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Free any Alliance slaves that you come across. We will most certainly need their assistance in battling Tyrannus. I will gather reinforcements and join you on the other side of the quarry.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: You will have to make your way across this quarry on your own.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.