- The Lich King yells: Another dead end.
- The Lich King yells: Death's cold embrace awaits.
- The Lich King yells: Falric. Marwyn. Bring their corpses to my chamber when you are through.
- The Lich King yells: How long can you fight it?
- The Lich King yells: I will not make the same mistake again, Sylvanas. This time there will be no escape. You will all serve me in death!
- The Lich King yells: Nowhere to run... You're mine now!
- The Lich King yells: SILENCE, PALADIN!
- The Lich King yells: So you wish to commune with the dead? You shall have your wish.
- The Lich King yells: Succumb to the chill of the grave.
- The Lich King yells: There is no escape!
- The Lich King yells: Your allies have arrived, Jaina, just as you promised. You will all become powerful agents of the Scourge.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Ice Wall – Arthas summons a wall of ice that blocks player's path. The wall perists until all Arthas' minions are defeated.
- Remorseless Winter – Arthas' summons frigid winds that slow his movement speed by 75% and inflict 7069 to 7931 Frost damage to all players within 0 yards every second.
- Pain and Suffering – Arthas lashes out at all players behind him, inflicting Shadow damage every second.
With each Ice Wall that is created, Arthas summons waves of minions to destroy players trapped by the wall.
- Risen Witch Doctor
- Shadow Bolt – Risen Witch Doctors hurl a bolt of dark magic at a player, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Curse of Doom – Risen Witch Doctors doom a player, inflicting 6000 Shadow damage after 10 sec.
- Shadow Bolt Volley – Risen Witch Doctors hurl missiles of dark magic, inflicting Shadow damage to all players within 0 yards.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.