- The Lich King yells: But that honor is no longer yours. Soon, I will have a new champion.
- The Lich King yells: In the end, you will all serve me.
- The Lich King yells: The breaking of this one has been taxing. The atrocities I have committed upon his soul. He has resisted for so long, but he will bow down before his king soon.
- The Lich King yells: You could have been my greatest champion, Fordring: A force of darkness that would wash over this world and deliver it into a new age of strife.
- The Lich King yells: You now stand upon the hallowed ground of the Scourge. The Light won't protect you here, paladin. Nothing will protect you...
- The Lich King says: ...in eternal unrest!
- The Lich King says: Did you truly expect to fulfill Mograine's task unopposed?
- The Lich King says: Die well, fool.
- The Lich King says: So predictable...
- The Lich King says: You both shall suffer as his father does...
- The Lich King whispers: Bring me your weapon, champion, that I might feed it the soul of its master!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.