- Goblin Survivor yells: A big convention, see? To show off all of our inventions. We'll call it GoblinCon. And we'll give away special pets! Except most people will probably sell them for profit on the auction house.
- Goblin Survivor yells: A binary number system. It uses only two numbers. 6 and 11.
- Goblin Survivor yells: Edible beds. So you can have breakfast in bed. Beds... for breakfast!
- Goblin Survivor yells: Fake food! Created by grinding up real food and pressing it into shapes of different food. With artificial flavoring!
- Goblin Survivor yells: Giant gnomes. No, wait... tiny giants!
- Goblin Survivor yells: It's like bungie-jumping, right? But without a cord, see? And you start at the bottom. I guess it's just sorta like regular jumping. But with guns.
- Goblin Survivor yells: Murder permits!
- Goblin Survivor yells: State-sponsored healthcare!
- Goblin Survivor yells: Tauren Paladins!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.