- Megs Dreadshredder yells: BRING IT, PIPSQUEAK!
- Megs Dreadshredder yells: Yeouuwch!!!
- Megs Dreadshredder yells: Yikes! That stings!
- Megs Dreadshredder says: Ciao, babe. Let me know if you'd like to do lunch sometime. We'll work something out now that you've learned some manners.
- Megs Dreadshredder says: Hey, ogre. Now that your tribe's signed the proper paperwork, what can we do to actually convince all of them to come do work for us?
- Megs Dreadshredder says: The silithid? Those things are disgusting and completely inedible...oh, whatever.
- Megs Dreadshredder says: There isn't room in this town for both of us!
- Megs Dreadshredder says: WHAT OGRE LIKE. WHAT GOOD FUN FOR GIVE OGRE.
- Megs Dreadshredder says: You gave it a good shot, kid. But this is goblin turf now. I suggest you get used to it.
- Megs Dreadshredder says: You've gotten in my way one too many times, gnome.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.