- Rom'ogg Bonecrusher yells: Boss Cho'gall not gonna be happy 'bout dis!
- Rom'ogg Bonecrusher yells: Dat's what you get! Noting!
- Rom'ogg Bonecrusher yells: Rom'ogg sorry...
- Rom'ogg Bonecrusher yells: Stand still! Rom'ogg crack your skulls!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Quake – Rom'ogg Bonecrusher slams the ground, cracking the earth under each player and inflicting 2310 Physical damage each second to them for 3 sec. After 3 seconds, each of the ground cracks then ruptures and inflicts 5486 to 6064 Physical damage to all enemy targets within 4 yards of the crack.
In Heroic Difficulty, an Angered Earth creature is summoned from each ground crack.
- Angered Earth – Angered Earth are summoned from Rom'ogg's Quake ability.
- Chains of Woe – At 66% and 33% health remaining, Rom'ogg Bonecrusher summons a mass of chains called the Chains of Woe that pulls each player close to him and immobilizes them. Players must target and destroy the Chains of Woe to free themselves from the immobilize effect. Immediately after Rom'ogg finishes casting Chains of Woe, he begins to use his Skullcracker.
- The Skullcracker – After casting Chains of Woe, Rom'ogg begins to use his Skullcracker. This incredibly powerful attack requires a long windup from Rom'ogg. After 12 seconds, Rom'ogg swings and inflicts 73150 to 80850 Physical damage to all enemies within 12 yards.
In Heroic difficulty, Rom'ogg will swing after 8 seconds of windup.
- Wounding Strike – Rom'ogg Bonecrusher strikes his current target, inflicting 125% of a normal melee attack's damage and reducing the healing dealt to the target by 25% for 6 sec.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.