- Setesh yells: Yes! Harness... your... hatred.
- Setesh yells: You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Chaos Bolt – Setesh casts Chaos Bolt at random players instead of performing a melee attack. Chaos Bolt inflicts 7929 to 10071 (+ 71.4% of Spell power) unresistable damage to a random player.
- Reign of Chaos – Setesh summons small 2 yard radius bubbles of void energy every 0.5 second at the location of players and random spots in the room. After a bubble is summoned, it immediately begins to inflict 6000 unresistable damage every second to enemies. Each bubble lasts 5 seconds before it pops.
- Chaos Blast – Setesh throws a Chaos Blast at the location of a random player that is at least 15 yards away from Setesh. After 5 seconds the Chaos Blast lands at the targeted location, inflicting 24375 to 25625 unresistable damage to any player within 12 yards. The Chaos Blast leaves behind a 10 yard radius void zone that inflicts 8775 to 9225 unresistable damage every second to any player standing in the area.
- Seed of Chaos – Setesh creates a Seed of Chaos at a random location in his room that drops to the floor. Moving close to the seed causes it to explode, inflicting 3237 to 3762 Shadow damage to all enemies within 12 yards. Players within the explosion are also infused with chaos for 15 sec. and inflict an additional 13875 to 16125 unresistable damage when they land one of their hostile abilities or spells on a target. This additional damage can only occur once every 2 seconds.
- Summon Chaos Portal – Setesh channels onto a random location in the room, and opens up a Chaos Portal. When the portal opens, two Void Wurms appear. After another 12 seconds a Void Seeker appears, then after 15 seconds a Void sentinel appears. The Chaos Portal then closes.
In Heroic Difficulty the Chaos Portal does not automatically close. Players must attack and destroy the portal to stop additional void creatures from entering the fight. When this Chaos Portal opens, a Void Sentinel appears then two Void Wurms appear six seconds later. In another ten seconds a Void Seeker appears. Then every 15 seconds the Chaos Portal is still alive, two Void Wurms or one Void Seeker appears.
- Void Sentinel – The Chaos Portal summons one of these very difficult to kill creatures at a time.
- Void Seeker – The Chaos Portal summons one of these void creatures at a time.
- Anti-Magic Prison – The Void Seeker channels and traps its current target within an Anti-Magic Prison, reducing their movement speed by 60% and causing the target to become immune to all magical effects (including friendly healing) for 30 sec.
- Void Wurm – The Chaos Portal summons two of these low health creatures at a time.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.