- Anraphet yells: Anraphet unit shutting down...
- Anraphet yells: Omega Stance activated. Annihilation of foreign unit is now imminent.
- Anraphet yells: Purge complete.
- Anraphet yells: Purge of unauthorized entities commencing.
- Anraphet yells: Target annihilated.
- Anraphet yells: This unit has been activated outside normal operating protocols. Downloading new operational parameters. Download complete. Full unit self defense routines are now active. Destruction of foreign units in the system shall now commence.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Nemesis Strike – Anraphet strikes his current target, inflicting Shadow damage equal to 50% of his normal melee attack and 5850 to 6150 Shadow damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
- Alpha Beams – Anraphet begins to channel Alpha Beams at a random player, inflicting 9750 to 10250 Shadow damage to players within 5 yards of the target's location every 0.5 second for 3 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty the shadowy area of an Alpha Beam persists and inflicts damage for the remainder of the fight.
- Omega Stance – Anraphet assumes his Omega Stance, inflicting 5000 Shadow damage on all enemy targets every 1 second for 8 sec. Omega Stance also reduces the movement speed of enemies by 50% for 4 sec.
- Crumbling Ruin – After using either Alpha Beams or Omega Stance, Anraphet casts Crumbling Ruin. This ability decreases the maximum health of all enemies by 8%, and stacks up to 10 times.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.