- Forgemaster Throngus yells: Death... Good choice. Not best choice maybe, but better than fail and live.
- Forgemaster Throngus yells: NO! Throngus get whipped again if he no finish!
- Forgemaster Throngus yells: Oh, this gonna HURT!
- Forgemaster Throngus yells: Throngus SLICE you up!
- Forgemaster Throngus yells: Throngus use your corpse on body. Somewhere...
- Forgemaster Throngus yells: You break easy!
- Forgemaster Throngus yells: You not get through defenses!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Mighty Stomp – Throngus stomps his foot on the ground, triggering the walls of Grim Batol to Cave In. Throngus will not Mighty Stomp if he has his shield equipped.
- Cave In – After the Mighty Stomp of Throngus weakens the walls of Grim Batol, pieces of stone begin to fall on top of a random player in a 5 yard radius area. Players who continue to stand in that area take 1178 to 1302 Physical damage every second.
- Pick Weapon – Throngus has several fearsome weapons at his disposal. Periodically during the encounter, he randomly chooses between a massive Shield, a pair of Swords, or a punishing Mace. The chosen weapon grants him new abilities for a short duration of the encounter.
- Personal Phalanx – Throngus points his shield at a random player every 10 seconds. Damage dealt to Throngus by a player standing in front of the shield is reduced by 99%.
- Flaming Arrow – While Throngus has a shield equipped, archers constantly fire flaming arrows from overhead windows at random players. Each flaming arrow inflicts 1511 to 1589 Fire damage.
- Flaming Shield – A 60 degree cone of fire erupts forward from Throngus' shield, inflicting 4533 to 4767 Fire damage every second to any enemy target engulfed by the fire.
- Dual Blades – Throngus wields a flaming sword in each hand, granting him the ability to attack simultaneously with each weapon. His melee damage is reduced by 30% during this time.
- Thrash – Throngus will occasionally attack an additional two times when he swings his swords.
- Disorienting Roar – Throngus lets loose a tremendous roar, decreasing the attack and cast speeds of players by 50%. Players may remove this effect by casting a spell or using an ability.
In Heroic Difficulty Disorienting Roar reduces attack and cast speeds of players by 150%, and each time a player casts a spell or uses an ability the amount of the reduction lowers by 50%.
- Burning Flames – The fiery blades burn the target of Throngus' melee attacks, inflicting 877 to 923 Fire damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec. This effect stacks, but a single dispel effect removes all stacks.
- Encumbered – The incredibly massive weight of Throngus' mace decreases his movement speed by 70%, but increases his melee attack damage by 200%.
- Impaling Slam – Throngus jumps to a random target, impaling them on his mace and inflicting 1755 to 1845 Physical damage every 1 second for 5 sec.
- Lava Patch – As Throngus moves with his fiery mace, he leaves patches of fire on the ground. These patches deal 2568 to 2701 Fire damage every second to any player who stands in them.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.