- Lady Naz'jar yells: Armies of the depths, wash over our enemies as a tide of death!
- Lady Naz'jar yells: Depths take you!
- Lady Naz'jar yells: Destroy these intruders! Leave them for the great dark beyond!
- Lady Naz'jar yells: Meddlesome gnats! You think us defeated so easily?
- Lady Naz'jar yells: Take arms, minions! Rise from the icy depths!
- Lady Naz'jar yells: The Abyss awaits!
- Lady Naz'jar yells: Ulthok, stop them...
- Lady Naz'jar yells: You have interfered with our plans for the last time, mortals!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Summon Geyser – Lady Naz'jar summons a Geyser at the location of a random player. After 5 seconds the Geyser erupts, dealing 18287 to 20213 Frost damage and knocking back all units within 5 yards of the Geyser.
- Fungal Spores – Lady Naz'jar hurls deadly Fungal Spores at the location of a random enemy target. They explode on impact, affecting all nearby enemy targets within 5 yards. Any targets caught within this radius take 6200 Nature damage every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
- Shock Blast – Lady Naz'jar blasts her current target with a tremendous charge of lightning, dealing 25602 to 28298 Nature damage.
- Waterspout – When Lady Naz'jar reaches 60% and 30% remaining of her maximum health, she will begin to channel Waterspout.The swirling water constantly knockbacks any units within 5 yards, deflects any spell targeting Lady Naz'jar, and causes all ranged attacks against her to miss.
When she begins to channel Waterspout, two Naz'jar Tempest Witches and one Naz'jar Honor Guard will swim into the chamber and begin to attack players. Lady Naz'jar will continue to channel Waterspout until 1 min. has passed, or all three additional Naga are destroyed.
- Water Vortexes – Just before Lady Naz'jar begins to channel Waterspout, she teleports to the center of the watery chamber. As Lady Naz'jar channels Waterspout, she will periodically summon smaller water vortexes. These slowly move away from Lady Naz'jar in the direction of a random player.
If a player ever touches a vortex, they will be sucked in for 5 sec. While inside the vortex, players are stunned and take 1500 Frost damage every 0.5 second.
- Naz'jar Honor Guard – When Lady Naz'jar begins to channel Waterspout, one of these Naga soldiers swims in and attacks the players.
- Arc Slash – The Honor Guard slashes all targets in front of him within a 5 yard cone, dealing 150% of his normal melee damage to each target. The Arc Slash cannot be dodged, blocked, or parried.
- Enrage – When a Naz'jar Honor Guard reaches 35% of his remaining health, he will cast Enrage. The Enrage effect increases his melee attack speed by 50% and size by 20% for 1 min.
- Naz'jar Tempest Witch – When Lady Naz'jar begins to channel Waterspout, two of these Naga casters swim in and attacks the players.
- Chain Lightning – The Tempest Witch unleashes an arc of lightning that strikes her current enemy target for (100% of Spell power) Nature damage, and then arcs to two more enemy targets. Each target after the first takes 30% less damage.
- Lightning Surge – The Tempest Witch creates a violent electrical charge on a random enemy target. After 5 seconds the charge is unleashed, causing the target to inflict 4241 to 4759 Nature damage to all friendly targets within 8 yards.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.