Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Magma Spit – Magmaw spits a volley of magma at three random players, inflicting 8575 to 11025 Fire damage to each player.
In 25 player raids Magmaw spits at eight random players.
- Pillar of Flame – Magmaw barrages the ground beneath a random player's feet with globs of roiling magma. The impacts sunder the ground, causing eruptions that knock players within 5 yards high into the air and inflicting 19425 to 22575 Fire damage every 0.5 sec. The impacts also spawn multiple Lava Parasites.
- Lava Parasite – These slow moving creatures will burrow into the warm flesh of players when they attack, infecting their new host.
- Parasitic Infection – When a Lava Parasite burrows into the flesh of a player, the Lava Parasite inflicts 2116 to 2460 damage every 2 sec. for 10 sec. After the infection runs its course, the player vomits up the Parasite. It then begins to search for a new host.
- Lava Spew – Magmaw spews a stream of molten lava across all players, inflicting 4144 to 4816 Fire damage every 2 sec for 6 sec.
- Molten Tantrum – If Magmaw is ever unable to reach an enemy with his melee attack, he enters a frenzy. Magmaw then launches Magma Spit at all players and increases his Fire damage dealt by 100% for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
- Mangle – Magmaw picks up his current target in his jaws, then bites down. The crushing force inflicts 24302 to 28244 damage every 2 sec. Magmaw crushes his target severely after 30 sec. Impaling Magmaw causes him to release his grasp on the target.
- Sweltering Armor – Magmaw's fiery jaws melt the armor of the player targeted by Mangle, reducing the player's armor by 50% for 1.5 min.
- Massive Crash – Magmaw brings his entire body smashing down on one half of the room, inflicting 22792 to 26488 damage and stuns all players caught beneath him for 3 sec. The Massive Crash also briefly stuns Magmaw, allowing two players to leap onto his pincers.
Immediately after Magmaw performs Massive Crash, a window of opportunity exists where two players can leap onto his pincers. From that location they can attach chains to the spike protruding from the ground in front of the worm, and then reel Magmaw onto the spike.
- Launch Hook – The players hanging onto Magmaw's pincers can launch a hook at the spike in front of the worm. If the hook connects, it chains Magmaw to the spike for 3 sec. Magmaw will break free from a single connecting chain, but if a player connects a second chain to the spike then the players reel the chains in and impale Magmaw on the spike.
- Point of Vulnerability – When Magmaw is impaled on the spike, players can attack his exposed and unarmored head. Attacking the exposed head increases the damage dealt to Magmaw by 100%. Magmaw frees himself from the spike after 30 sec.
- Lord Victor Nefarius – On Heroic Difficulty Lord Nefarius arrives to observe the adventurers contend with his pet and thwart their efforts.
- Blazing Inferno – Lord Nefarius calls down a meteor of bone and fire at the ground beneath a random player. The meteor inflicts 6475 to 7525 Fire damage to players in a 4 yard radius and knocks them down. The explosion creates a Blazing Bone Construct, and sparks the Ignition of fast-moving flames in a spiral around the point of impact.
- Ignition – The Blazing Inferno creates moving patches of flame that swirl around the point of impact, inflicting 6475 to 7525 Fire damage every 1 sec to all players within 2 yards of them. The Ignition flames dissipate after 1 min.
- Blazing Bone Construct – Lord Nefarius's Blazing Inferno creates a single flaming skeletal construct.
- Fiery Slash – The construct slashes at an enemy with its fiery claws, dealing 75% of normal melee damage as Fire damage.
- Armageddon – When a Blazing Bone Construct reaches 20% remaining health, it prepares to self-destruct. The Blazing Bone Construct then explodes in an Armageddon, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Fire damage to all players.
- Shadow Breath – When Magmaw reaches 30% remaining health, Lord Nefarius begins to directly attack the players. He launches volleys of shadowy flame at random players. The Shadow Breath inflicts 4410 to 5670 Shadow damage to all players within 5 yards of his target.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.