- Transient says: HAHAHAH! Good one, Mr. Penguin! GOOD ONE!
- Transient says: I didn't see who killed 'em, bub, but I got a whiff. Smelled rich, kinda like you. Damn shame too. Furlbrows were a fixture around here. Nice people, always willin' to share a meal or a patch of dirt.
- Transient says: I didn't see who killed 'em, lady, but I got a whiff. Smelled rich, kinda like you. Damn shame too. Furlbrows were a fixture around here. Nice people, always willin' to share a meal or a patch of dirt.
- Transient says: I miss being robbed by the Defias. At least they'd leave you a little something to eat from time to time.
- Transient says: I wonder if it's possible to eat rocks? Got plenty of rocks around here. Just imagine it! I'd be the richest person in the world for making that discovery!
- Transient says: JACKPOT!
- Transient says: Looks like I found us a savory and clean piece of dirt! Tonight we eat like kings, Mr. Penguin! Of course I'll share it with you! You're my best friend!
- Transient says: Looks like we'll be eating shoe leather for dinner again.
- Transient says: Maybe I can sell your liver for some gold.
- Transient says: Now you've gone and done it! TIME FOR THE FIST!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.