- Captain Krazz yells: Pull up! Pull down! PULL SOMETHING!
- Captain Krazz yells: The guns, man the guns! Fire everything we've got!
- Captain Krazz says: Chart a course east with all possible speed. We'll rendezvous with the main fleet.
- Captain Krazz says: Heart of Orgrimmar, you're coming in too low. Too low!
- Captain Krazz says: I don't want to see any more mistakes!
- Captain Krazz says: Match altitude and speed, Mister Gearchum.
- Captain Krazz says: Mister Gearchum, signal the fleet. Defensive formations!
- Captain Krazz says: Order the fleet into close formation. Keep it tight, everyone!
- Captain Krazz says: Signal the fleet to fall into formation.
- Captain Krazz says: Take us out, Mister Gearchum.
- Captain Krazz says: The valley should mask our movements. Stay low. Stay close.
- Captain Krazz says: We're without our escort. I want to see interlocking fields of fire. Now, now!
- Captain Krazz says: What - WHAT!? What does he think he's DOING? The carriers are unprotected.
- Captain Krazz says: What kind of madman orders away his close air support?
- Captain Krazz says: What the WHAT!?
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.