- Foe Reaper 5000 yells: Acquiring target...
- Foe Reaper 5000 yells: Foe Reaper 5000 on-line. All systems nominal.
- Foe Reaper 5000 yells: Overdrive engine activated.
- Foe Reaper 5000 yells: Overheat threshold exceeded. System failure. Wheat clog in port two. Shutting down.
- Foe Reaper 5000 yells: Safety restrictions off-line. Catastrophic system failure imminent.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
The Foe Reaper 5000 activates when all Defias Reapers have been shut down.
- Reaper Strike – The Foe Reaper 5000 does not have a normal melee attack. Instead, the Foe Reaper 5000 uses Reaper Strike, an attack dealing Physical damage to all targets within 10 yards in a front facing 60 degree cone.
- Overdrive – The Foe Reaper 5000 activates its overdrive engine, dealing 18 to 21 Physical damage to nearby enemies every second for 10 sec. After two seconds, the Foe Reaper 5000 also begins to wildly move around the room at double its normal movement speed.
- Harvest – The Foe Reaper 5000 targets the location of a random player, and then moves there. As the Foe Reaper 5000 moves, it repeatedly deals 34 to 46 Physical damage to all targets within 8 yards in a front facing 60 degree cone. Once the Foe Reaper 5000 reaches the targeted location, it performs a Harvest Sweep attack. This attack knocks back and deals 185 to 215 Physical damage to all nearby enemy targets within 10 yards.
- Safety Restrictions Off-line – When the Foe Reaper 5000 is damaged below 30% of its total health, it will disable its internal safety restrictions. This increases the Physical damage dealt by the Foe Reaper 5000 by 100% for the remainder of the fight.
- Molten Slag – Activation of the Foe Reaper 5000 causes an overload in the slag pit, resulting in Molten Slags periodically being spawned.
- Prototype Reaper – A single Prototype Reaper was left unattended in the Defias workers' mad dash to flee the Goblin Foundry. One player may board the Prototype Reaper and use it in the fight against the Foe Reaper 5000. The abilities of the Prototype Reaper are powered by steam.
- Obsidian Alloy – The Prototype Reaper is immune to Fire damage.
- Reaper Strike – The Prototype Reaper deals 92 to 107 Physical damage to all targets within 10 yards in a front facing 60 degree cone. Reaper Strike also grants the Prototype Reaper 20 steam power.
- Reaper Charge – The Prototype Reaper charges an enemy target, dealing 185 to 215 Physical damage and stunning the target for 4 sec. Reaper Charge costs 40 steam power.
- Pressurized Strike – Steam pressure is released into a powerful attack on an enemy target, dealing 138 to 161 Physical damage and knocking the target back. Pressurized Strike costs 20 steam power.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.