- Anduin Wrynn says: <name>, you did it. It looks like they're fleeing.
- Anduin Wrynn says: All of our explosives are missing!? <name>, something sinister is definitely happening here.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Does this feel like a wild goose chase to you? These workers don't know anything!
- Anduin Wrynn says: Father, watch out!
- Anduin Wrynn says: Fight them back - I can't hold this shield up much longer!
- Anduin Wrynn says: Here we go. Nobody here will question it if the Prince wants to glance through some files.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Hey <name>, we don't have to tell my father about that little ambush. If he finds out about an attempt on my life, he'd never allow me out of that keep...
- Anduin Wrynn says: Hmmmm....
- Anduin Wrynn says: I am Anduin Wrynn, Prince of Stormwind. I won't die here. Not like this!
- Anduin Wrynn says: I'll go back to the throne room and keep an eye on Samuelson while you speak with Mathias. Stay safe!
- Anduin Wrynn says: I've decided to search for the Vale... Vale... Vale...
- Anduin Wrynn says: Look out - I see another!
- Anduin Wrynn says: Some sort of rituals were performed at this altar. It looks like a kind of pagan initiation ritual that Velen once told me about. Bloody. Disgusting.
- Anduin Wrynn says: This is all wrong. There's nothing in here about the Twilight's Hammer. What is Samuelson playing at?
- Anduin Wrynn says: This is the place. Samuelson's files should be on the third floor, all the way up the spiral staircase.
- Anduin Wrynn says: What IS this place? Ugh, and that smell...
- Anduin Wrynn says: Who do you think - wait - <name>, look out behind you!
- Anduin Wrynn says: You really have a way with people, <name>. They fear and respect you.
- Anduin Wrynn whispers: Can I help you with the Twilight's Hammer investigation? We don't have to tell my father...
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.