- Gurgthock yells: Hailing from the semi-distant wreck of a landscape that was once Gilneas, our champion arises! Keep your pants up <name>, you don't want to show this guy a full moon!
- Gurgthock yells: Here we are once again, ladies and gentlemen. The epic struggle between life and death in the Crucible of Carnage! For this round we have <name> versus... a really fat ogre? Wait, seriously?! That's all we could come up with on short notice? What am I paying you for?
- Gurgthock yells: I DON'T BELIEVE IT! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION OF CARNAGE!!! Our big, bad beefy challenger has been defeated by a ragtag crew of nobodies! Incredible finish!
- Gurgthock yells: Imagine my surprise when I was approached by the genius forsaken, Calder Gray, and propsitioned with a combatant made of all the best features of our previous champions... LITERALLY! Who could refuse a chance to challenge CALDER'S CREATION?!
- Gurgthock yells: It looks like we have one more challenger yet to face though, so let's get those wagers in!
- Gurgthock yells: The Twilight's Hammer: happy to serve local nefarious schemes anytime, anywhere. And today is no exception! Our final combatant hails from the not so distant Bastion of Twilight! Or is it the Twilight Bastion... bah, who cares!
- Gurgthock yells: There's no denying it - they really put that dog down! So much for our former champion!
- Gurgthock yells: W-W-W-WINNER! We have a winner! Good job and stuff!
- Gurgthock yells: Whatever, let the fight begin!
- Gurgthock yells: You all love to hate him, and he's glad to shower his hate right back down on ya. LETS... GET... BLOODY!!!
- Gurgthock yells: You know what they say... if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! And in this case, you won't have the choice! Cruicible of Carnage, I adore you so.
- Gurgthock says: The grand Crucible of Carnage awaits, <name>. Remember, once a battle starts you have to stay in the arena. WIN OR DIE!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.