- Lord Walden yells: Even here I find myself beset by fools!
- Lord Walden yells: My new life was just beginning...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Ice Shards – Lord Walden releases Ice Shards all over his laboratory for 5 sec. Each Ice Shard arcs through the air then lands, dealing 138 to 161 Frost damage to all enemy targets within 2 yards.
- Conjure Poisonous Mixture – Lord Walden conjures a bottle of poisonous mixture then throws it at the location of a random player. When the bottle lands on the ground it erupts. The poison immediately inflicts 150 Nature damage to players within 4 yards, and continues to inflict 28 to 31 Nature damage every 2 seconds while decreasing the movement speed of players by 40% for 15 sec.
- Conjure Poisonous Mixture – Lord Walden conjures a bottle of poisonous mixture then throws it at the location of a random player. When the bottle lands on the ground it erupts. The poison immediately inflicts 150 Nature damage to players within 4 yards, and continues to inflict 28 to 31 Nature damage every second while decreasing the movement speed of players by 40% for 15 sec.
- Conjure Frost Mixture – Lord Walden summons a frosty mixture and breaks it on the ground. The chemicals immediately deal 185 to 215 Frost damage to all nearby enemies within 45 yards.
- Conjure Mystery Toxin – Lord Walden summons a cauldron of Mystery Toxin for 10 seconds. The concoction inside is usually a Toxic Coagulant, but when Lord Walden reaches 35% health he summons a cauldron of Toxic Catalyst instead.
- Toxic Coagulent – Every 3 seconds the Toxic Coagulent toxin is applied to nearby enemy players from Lord Walden's cauldron. The Toxic Coagulent inflicts 11100 to 12900 damage every second, and decreases the movement speed of the affected player by 10% for 6 sec. This effect can stack up to 3 times, and if it does then the toxin fully coagulates and the player is stunned for 5 sec. However, whenever a player moves or jumps the toxin becomes unable to coagulate and a stack is removed.
- Toxic Catalyst – The Toxic Catalyst pours out of Lord Walden's cauldron, inflicting 13875 to 16125 Fire damage every 2 seconds but increasing the target's critical chance by 100% for 10 sec.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.