- Admiral Ripsnarl yells: Ah, fresh meat!
- Admiral Ripsnarl yells: Do you feel that chill running up your spine?
- Admiral Ripsnarl yells: I can smell your fear...
- Admiral Ripsnarl yells: I will rip your heart from your chest!
- Admiral Ripsnarl yells: The fog is rolling in...
- Admiral Ripsnarl yells: You will...NOT find her...until it is too late...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Thirst for Blood – Whenever Admiral Ripsnarl lands a successful melee attack, he gains 10% attack speed, 5% movement speed, and grows by 5% for 10 sec. This effect may stack up to 20 times.
- Swipe – Admiral Ripsnarl ferociously swipes his primary target and two other nearby targets in melee range for 46 to 53% of the damage of his normal melee attack.
When Admiral Ripsnarl reaches 75%, 50%, and 25% health, he retreats into the fog and becomes unattackable for a short time.
- Go For the Throat – When Admiral Ripsnarl reveals himself once more from the fog, he leaps at a random enemy dealing 100% of a normal melee attack's damage and stunning the target for 2 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty, Admiral Ripsnarl will use Go For the Throat during the entire encounter.
- Summon Vapor – After the fog rolls in over the deck, Vapor creatures periodically form and attack a nearby player. Whenever Admiral Ripsnarl vanishes into the fog, additional Vapor creatures are created.
In Heroic Difficulty, When Admiral Ripsnarl is damaged below 10% health, three additional Vapor creatures form from the fog.
- Vapor – This creature attacks from the fog.
- Condensation – After a Vapor forms, condensation from the moisture in the fog begins to cause the Vapor to grow. If the Vapor is not destroyed within 8 seconds, the Vapor transforms into a Swirling Vapor with its health increased by 100% and damage dealt increased by 100%.
If Swirling Vapor is not destroyed in another 8 seconds, it transforms into a Condensed Vapor with its health increased by 100% and damage dealt increased by 200%.
If a Condensed Vapor is then not destroyed within 8 more seconds, it finally transforms into a Freezing Vapor with its health increased by 100% and damage dealt increased by 300%.
- Swirling Vapor – When a Vapor transforms into Swirling Vapor, it gains the ability to cast a spell of the same name. Swirling Vapor deals 2775 to 3225 Frost damage and reduces the movement speed by 25% of all targets within 0 yards in a front facing 60 degree cone for 2 sec.
- Condensing Vapor – When a Swirling Vapor transforms into Condensing Vapor, it gains the ability to cast a spell of the same name. Condensing Vapor deals 2775 to 3225 Frost damage and reduces the movement speed by 25% of all targets within 0 yards in a front facing 60 degree cone for 2 sec.
- Coalesce – When a Vapor fully transforms into a Freezing Vapor, it will then explode dealing 8325 to 9675 Frost damage and knocking back all enemy targets within 80 yards.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.