- Illidan Stormrage yells: Now I am complete!
- Illidan Stormrage says: And you wish for me to steal it. Why?
- Illidan Stormrage says: I am free after ten thousand years, yet still my own brother thinks I am a villain! I'll show him my true power! I'll show him that the demons have no hold over me!
- Illidan Stormrage says: It is I, Malfurion. This is what I've become.
- Illidan Stormrage says: Let's see how confident you are against one of your own kind, dreadlord.
- Illidan Stormrage says: Now at least the demons will no longer corrupt the forests. But, if I claim this power as my own, I will become stronger than any of Archimonde's lieutenants.
- Illidan Stormrage says: So be it... brother.
- Illidan Stormrage says: That is where the skull of Gul'dan is being kept! These paltry demons will not prevent me from claiming it!
- Illidan Stormrage says: The leader of the undead has been destroyed, and the forests will heal in time.
- Illidan Stormrage says: We could go on fighting like this forever. What is it you truly want?
- Illidan Stormrage says: Yes... the power should be mine!
- Illidan Stormrage says: You reek of death, human. You'll regret approaching me.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.