Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Throw Food – "Captain" Cookie will rapidly throw food at the location of a random player, alternating between delicious and rotten food items.
- Rotten Aura – Rotten food on the ground emanates 9 to 10 Nature damage to nearby units within 2 yards.
- Nauseated – Players may right click on and eat the rotten food found on the deck. This removes the food and its corresponding Rotten Aura from the deck, but inflicts the Nauseated effect on the player dealing 16 to 19 Nature damage every 3 sec. for 30 sec. The Nauseated effect stacks.
- Satiated – Players may right click on and eat the delicious food found on the deck. This removes the food from the deck, but the clicking player gains the Satiated effect. Satiated increases the melee and ranged attack speed, as well as spell casting speed of the player by 30% for 30 sec. The Satiated effect stacks.
Each time the Satiated effect is gained, a single stack of the Nauseated effect is removed.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.