- Hobart Grapplehammer yells: A party? Can you believe it? A party and the whole island is about to explode?! What are they thinking!!!
- Hobart Grapplehammer yells: Deathwing?! The Cataclysm?! We're doomed!! We have to get off of Kezan before Mount Kajaro blows for good!!!
- Hobart Grapplehammer yells: Flipping the override switch now!
- Hobart Grapplehammer yells: Get everything packed! We have to find a way off of Kezan! We'll jump into the closest Town-In-A-Box! They'll load it on the Trade Prince's yacht.
- Hobart Grapplehammer yells: Here goes nothing. I always loved you, Greely!
- Hobart Grapplehammer yells: How are we going to get Subject Nine through customs? I know! Pack her into the Lab-In-A-Box!
- Hobart Grapplehammer yells: I know... I know! Where's the override? The override?!
- Hobart Grapplehammer yells: The sky is falling!
- Hobart Grapplehammer yells: There's just not enough time to pack all of this stuff up! Grab only the important stuff! Where'd I put my Blastproof Underwater G-Ray Goggles?!
- Hobart Grapplehammer yells: We have to get off the island! Quick, Greely, grab the schematics! And my toothbrush!
- Hobart Grapplehammer yells: Whatever you do, don't let me forget my Ingenious Cap of Mook Foolery!
- Hobart Grapplehammer says: Are we still alive?
- Hobart Grapplehammer says: Greely, can you feel it? My moment of success is at hand!
- Hobart Grapplehammer says: I haven't the foggiest notion what you're talking about, Miss Greely.
- Hobart Grapplehammer says: I'm flipping the second switch!
- Hobart Grapplehammer says: There's a great deal that you do not understand, my dear Greely. That is why you are the assistant and I... I am Hobart Grapplehammer!
- Hobart Grapplehammer says: Wait... something's wrong!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.