- Vanessa VanCleef yells: ENOUGH! I will not give you the pleasure!
- Vanessa VanCleef yells: If I'm going to die, I'm taking you all with me!
- Vanessa VanCleef yells: MY FATE IS MY OWN!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Deflection – Vanessa deflects all melee attacks, ranged attacks and spells for 10 sec. She will only use this ability while her remaining health is greater than 25%.
- Deadly Blades – Vanessa begins to rapidly leap from enemy to enemy, appearing behind and inflicting the Backslash effect on a random enemy target every 1 sec. for 5 sec.
- Backslash – Vanessa slices into the back of an enemy target, inflicting 2775 to 3225 Physical damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
- Fiery Blaze – After Vanessa has been wounded below 50% of her total health, she will leap to the top of the ship and detonate preplaced explosives around the ship. These explosives will create Fiery Blazes across the deck. Players within 5 yards of a fire will be dealt 13875 to 16125 Fire damage every second.
Players may avoid the worst of the fires on the deck by using a nearby rope on the side of the deck.
- Vengeance of VanCleef – After Vanessa detonates the first set of explosives at 50% health, she will repeatedly cast Vengeance of VanCleef until re-engaged in combat. Each application of this effect increases her Physical damage by 4%, melee attack speed by 4%, and size by 3%. The effect may stack up to 40 times.
Once Vanessa has detonated the second set of explosives at 25% health, she will use this ability repeatedly until killed.
- Powder Explosion – When Vanessa has only 1% of her total health remaining, she will pull out a final keg of black powder and light it. The explosion kills her, and also deals 35150 to 40850 Fire damage to any enemy target within 10 yards.
- Defias Enforcer – While Vanessa VanCleef's remaining health is above 50%, she will periodically call on a Defias Enforcer to aid her from the nearby cabin.
- Charge – The Enforcer charges out into battle to join the fray.
- Bloodbath – The Enforcer begins to rapidly attack its current enemy target with a series of six quick attacks over 3 sec., each dealing 25% of normal melee damage.
- Recklessness – The Enforcer becomes immune to fear effects and his or her chance to deal a critical is increased by 100% for 15 sec., but the Enforcer's armor is also reduced by 35%.
The Enforcer can use this ability if his or her remaining health is below 20%.
- Defias Shadowguard – Shortly after calling a Defias Enforcer, Vanessa will then call on a Defias Shadowguard to join the fight if her remaining health is still above 50%.
- Sinister Strike – The Shadowguard inflicts 100% of normal melee damage to the current enemy target.
- Shadowstep – The Shadowguard will periodically step through shadows and reappear behind the enemy target.
- Whirling Blades – The Shadowguard surrounds the enemy target with a set of whirling blades for 10 sec. The blades deal 16 to 19 Physical damage to all nearby units within 5 yards every second.
- Evasion – The Shadowguard increases his chance to dodge by 35% for 10 sec.
The Shadowguard may use Evasion if his remaining health is below 30%.
- Defias Blood Wizard – Shortly after calling a Defias Shadowguard, Vanessa will then call on a Defias Blood Wizard to join the fight if her remaining health is still above 50%.
- Bloodbolt – Inflicts 46 to 53 Physical damage and reduces the current enemy target's movement speed by 20% for 4 sec.
- Ragezone – The Blood Wizard creates an unstable field of magic at the location of a random enemy target that lasts 30 sec. The field has a radius of 0 yards, and all units located within have their damage dealt increased by 25%.
Vanessa VanCleef is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.