- Theramore Guard says: ...as a deserter, you'll enjoy activities like tethered swimming and dog grooming? How ridiculous!
- Theramore Guard says: ...receive 50 percent off deserter undergarments? What is this garbage?
- Theramore Guard says: ...the deserters seek a Theramore where citizens will be free to juggle at all hours of the day? What is this nonsense?
- Theramore Guard says: ...to establish a fund for the purchase of hair gel? I like my hair the way it is, thanks!
- Theramore Guard says: ...to establish the chicken as the official symbol of Theramore?! These guys are nuts!
- Theramore Guard says: Hey, thanks.
- Theramore Guard says: I'd never join anything like this. Better keep this, though. It'll come in handy in the privy...
- Theramore Guard says: That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. You've just made my day!
- Theramore Guard says: This... this is a joke, right?
- Theramore Guard says: What a bunch of lunatics! You actually believe this stuff?
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.