- Bloodlord Mandokir yells: Ding!
- Bloodlord Mandokir yells: Fall to my feet. Fall to Mandokir, the bloodlord!
- Bloodlord Mandokir yells: Go an' get dem, Ohgan! We WON'T be fooled again!
- Bloodlord Mandokir yells: Ha ha ha! Is that all you got?
- Bloodlord Mandokir yells: Heads gonna roll!
- Bloodlord Mandokir yells: Make peace, worms. I be deliverin' you to Hakkar myself!
- Bloodlord Mandokir yells: My blood feeds Hakkar! My soul... feeds... Jin'do!
- Bloodlord Mandokir yells: Off with your head!
- Bloodlord Mandokir yells: Rise, Ohgan! Rise, and fight for your master!
- Bloodlord Mandokir yells: Your broken body belongs to Hakkar.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Decapitate – Bloodlord Mandokir charges a random player and inflicts 14625000 to 15375000 Physical damage.
- Level Up – When Bloodlord Mandokir kills a player, he Levels Up, increasing his Physical damage dealt by 20%. This effect stacks.
- Devastating Slam – Bloodlord Mandokir chooses a random player, then turns and leaps into the air and comes crashing down on them, inflicting 190125 to 199875 Physical damage in a forward facing 45 degree cone.
- Bloodletting – Bloodlord Mandokir applies Bloodletting on a random player, inflicting 50% of the players current health as Shadow damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
- Frenzy – At 20% remaining health, Bloodlord Mandokir goes into a Frenzy and increases his attack speed by 100%. While Frenzied, Bloodlord Mandokir will only cast Decapitate, but performs the ability at a higher rate than before.
- Ohgan – Ohgan is Bloodlord Mandokir's trusty Raptor. The undead Ohgan sees and kills the Chained Spirits when Mandokir orders him to do so.
- Ohgan's Orders – Bloodlord Mandokir dismounts from Ohgan and instructs him to kill the Chained Spirits in the area. If Ohgan reaches a Chained Spirit, he kills it and acquires a new Chained Spirit as his target.
- Reanimate Ohgan – Bloodlord Mandokir resurrects Ohgan after the players kill the raptor. Ohgan resumes his Orders from when he was alive.
- Chained Spirit – Eight Chained Spirits stand ready to aid the players against Bloodlord Mandokir. Chained Spirits perform Revive on dead players during the fight.
- Revive – Chained Spirits periodically bring dead players back to life and then empower them with Spirit's Vengeance.
- Spirit's Vengeance – The Chained Spirit empowers the newly Revived player, increasing damage and healing done by 25%, maximum health by 25%, and decreasing all damage taken by 10% for the duration of the fight. This effect stacks.
Zul'Gurub is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.