- Gri'lek yells: Gri'lek wanders... no more...
- Gri'lek yells: You seek me? We fight now!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Avatar – Gri'lek's size greatly increases, increasing his Physical damage dealt by 500%, but reducing his movement speed by 50% for 18 sec.
- Pursuit – Gri'lek fixates on a random player, becoming immune to Taunt effects and pursuing his target for 15 sec.
- Entangling Roots – Gri'lek roots the player he is chasing, immobilizing them and causing (10% of Spell power) Nature damage every second for 10 sec.
- Rupture Line – Gri'lek causes the earth to tremble in random locations. After 2 seconds spikes erupt from the rumbling earth, inflicting 3500 Physical damage and knocking up any players within 2 yards .
Zul'Gurub is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.