- Renataki yells: Ahhh... I shall add a new blade to my collection today...
- Renataki yells: It only hurts this much the first time. The second time, you're dead.
- Renataki yells: Not even a thousand deaths could put my soul to rest...
- Renataki yells: One thousand blades!
- Renataki yells: Rogues do it from behind...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Deadly Poison – Renataki poisons his current target, inflicting 750 Nature damage every 3 seconds. This effect stacks up to 20 times.
- Thousand Blades – Renataki spins around, wildly throwing blades and charging at random players. While spinning, he hurls blades in all directions. These blades inflict up to 16000 Physical damage on all players every second for 6 seconds. Damage is reduced the further the player is from Renataki.
- Frenzy – At 30% remaining health, Renataki enters a frenzy. This increases his attack speed by 60% for 2 min.
Zul'Gurub is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.