- Hazza'rah yells: Let us see what horrors stir within your nightmares!
- Hazza'rah yells: Let's see what's more horrifying... to dream unwaking, or to awaken in a living nightmare!
- Hazza'rah yells: My spirit dreams no longer...
- Hazza'rah yells: Slumber... another dream awaits you...
- Hazza'rah yells: Today, you'll wish you never stirred from your bed!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Wrath – Hazza'rah launches lightning at his current target, inflicting 28500 to 31500 (+ 100% of Spell power) Nature damage.
- Earth Shock – Hazza'rah inflicts 19687 to 25312 (+ 100% of Spell power) Nature damage to his current target and interrupting any spell being cast by the target for 4 sec.
- Sleep – When Hazza'rah reaches 66% and 33% remaining health, Hazza'rah places all but one random enemy player to sleep for 16 sec. Hazza'rah then awakens a Nightmare within each sleeping player, creating a Nightmare Illusion that begins to walk towards the target.
Zul'Gurub is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.