- Echo of Sylvanas yells: And so ends your story.
- Echo of Sylvanas yells: Another band of Deathwing's converts? I'll be sure your death is especially painful.
- Echo of Sylvanas yells: This... isn't how it's supposed to... end.
- Echo of Sylvanas yells: Watch, heathens, as death surrounds you!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
The Calling of the Highborne
Sylvanas ascends towards the sky, pulling all of her enemies below her. Her calling then summons eight Risen Ghouls in a circle around Sylvanas. A shadowy link forms between each ghoul, and the area behind each ghoul fills with shadows. The ghouls then march mindlessly towards Sylvanas. When a Risen Ghoul reaches Sylvanas, it performs the Sacrifice spell.Crossing any of the links between the Risen Ghouls or standing within the shadows behind the ghouls inflicts Wracking Pain every second on the player. Destroying a Risen Ghoul will sever the link to other nearby ghouls, and remove the area of shadows behind it.
- Wracking Pain – Crossing any of the links between the Risen Ghouls or standing within the shadows behind the ghouls inflicts Wracking Pain on the player every second. Wracking Pain inflicts 50875 to 59125 Shadow damage.
- Shriek of the Highborne – Sylvanas shrieks with anguish, inflicting 67500 to 82500 (+ 100% of Spell power) Shadow damage on a random player and decreasing their movement speed by 50% for 30 sec.
- Black Arrow – Sylvanas fires an explosive black arrow at a random player, inflicting 55500 to 64500 Shadow damage on players within 10 yards of the target.
- Unholy Shot – Sylvanas targets a barrage of missiles at a random player, striking up to 3 players within 10 yards of the target. Each missile inflicts 27750 to 32250 Shadow damage and an additional 23125 to 26875 Shadow damage every 2 sec. for 10 sec.
- Blighted Arrows – Sylvanas blights the ground in a 3 yard radius circle beneath a random player and leaps towards the sky. The blight inflicts 32375 to 37625 damage every 1 sec. and reduces the movement speed by 50% of any player standing within it.At the peak of her jump, she launches a volley of deadly arrows at the blighted ground. The arrows inflict 46250 to 53750 Shadow damage and knock back any player still standing within the blight.
End Time is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.