- Echo of Baine yells: A just punishment!
- Echo of Baine yells: My wrath knows no bounds!
- Echo of Baine yells: Suffer for your arrogance!
- Echo of Baine yells: There will be no escape!
- Echo of Baine yells: This is the price you pay!
- Echo of Baine yells: What dark horrors have you wrought in this place? By my ancestors' honor, I shall take you to task!
- Echo of Baine yells: Where... is this place? What... have I done? Forgive me, my father...
- Echo of Baine yells: You! Are you the ones responsible for what has happened here...?
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Molten Axe – The Echo of Baine's Axe ignites for 10 sec. when he comes into contact with lava. The fiery axe causes melee attacks to inflict an additional 9750 to 10250 Fire damage.
- Molten Fists – Players' fists ignite for 20 sec. when they come into contact with lava. The ignited fists cause melee attacks to inflict an additional 9750 to 10250 Fire damage.
- Pulverize – The Echo of Baine slams the ground with his totem, inflicting 30000 Physical damage to enemies within 15 yards and destroying the nearby platform.
- Throw Totem – The Echo of Baine throws his totem at a random player, inflicting 58500 to 61500 Physical damage and knocking them back. The totem then persists on the ground at the target's location for 20 sec.
- Throw Totem – A player may attempt to throw the totem back at the Echo of Baine. A successful throw inflicts 5% of the Echo of Baine's maximum health as Physical damage, stuns him, and increases his damage taken by 50% for 20 sec.
End Time is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.