- Echo of Jaina yells: A little ice ought to quench the fire in your hearts...
- Echo of Jaina yells: I didn't want to do that.
- Echo of Jaina yells: I hate resorting to violence.
- Echo of Jaina yells: I wish you'd surrendered.
- Echo of Jaina yells: Perhaps this will cool your heads...
- Echo of Jaina yells: Why won't you give up?!
- Echo of Jaina yells: You asked for it.
- Echo of Jaina yells: You forced my hand.
- Echo of Jaina says: I don't know who you are, but I'll defend this shrine with my life. Leave, now, before we come to blows.
- Echo of Jaina says: I understand, now. Farewell, and good luck.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Blink – The Echo of Jaina teleports to a nearby location.
- Flarecore – The Echo of Jaina hurls a growing Flarecore ember at the ground near an enemy. The ember explodes if touched, inflicting 5000-50000 Fire damage to enemies within 5 yds. If not exploded within 10 sec., the ember detonates and inflicts 90000 to 99000 Fire damage to all enemies.
- Frost Blades – The Echo of Jaina conjures three blades of ice and sends them flying forward. Enemies that collide with the blades are encased in a block of ice, stunning them for 5 sec.
- Frostbolt Volley – The Echo of Jaina inflicts 17000 to 23000 Frost damage to nearby enemies within 65 yards and reduces their movement speed by 30% for 4 sec.
- Pyroblast – The Echo of Jaina inflicts 47500 to 52500 (+ 75% of Spell power) Fire damage to her current target and an additional 5000 (+ 5% of Spell power) Fire damage every 3 sec. for 12 sec.
End Time is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.