Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: The Light Will Consume You!
Benedictus assaults Thrall with the powers of the Holy Light.
- Righteous Shear – Archbishop Benedictus targets a random player with Righteous Shear, inflicting Holy damage to players within 10 yards of the target per stack of Righteous Shear.
- Wave of Virtue – Archbishop Benedictus summons a Wave of Virtue to sweep across the platform, inflicting 29250 to 30750 Holy damage to nearby players and knocking them back.
Stage Two: Drown in Shadow!
At 60% remaining health Archbishop Benedictus casts Twilight Epiphany, showing his true form, transforming into an agent of the Twilight and trapping Thrall in a Twilight Prison.
- Twilight Shear – Archbishop Benedictus targets a random player with Twilight Shear, inflicting Shadow damage to players within 10 yards of the target per stack of Twilight Shear.
- Corrupting Twilight – Archbishop Benedictus forms three orbs of Corrupting Twilight and raises them above his head, sending them to assault a nearby player and causing a Twilight Blast.
- Twilight Blast – Archbishop Benedictus' Twilight Blast inflicts 14625 to 15375 Shadow damage to players within 6 yards.
- Wave of Twilight – Archbishop Benedictus summons a Wave of Twilight to sweep across the platform, inflicting 29250 to 30750 Shadow damage to nearby players, knocking them back.
- Thrall – Thrall will assist his allies in combat with Archbishop Benedictus.
Hour of Twilight is only available on Heroic Difficulty.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.