- Lorewalker Cho says: Don't say a word. Allow your image to speak. We pandaren prize beauty, and we find it all around us:
- Lorewalker Cho says: Here they come, yes, yes. You see how easy it is to make friends here?
- Lorewalker Cho says: I am a "Lorewalker" - a historian of sorts for my people. My instrument is the spoken word.
- Lorewalker Cho says: I can see your people expect great things, even from your young.
- Lorewalker Cho says: In the curves of a tree, the colors of a sunrise, even in the perfect physical form of a warrior's exquisite swordwork.
- Lorewalker Cho says: My errands are almost complete. Come, visit my collection of exotic birds. You may have the honor of feeding them.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Please remember that not all of your allies in Pandaria will be won over by sword point.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Some take their knives and lop away anything that displeases them, but this would kill the entire tree. That is not the Pandaren way.
- Lorewalker Cho says: That's it, delicate cuts. Let the tree decide.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Walk with me, and let us learn from one another. Are your people fond of gardening?
- Lorewalker Cho says: Welcome, my new Alliance friend! How can I be of service?
- Lorewalker Cho says: Well now! Who knew such a beautiful thing was hiding here? I can see that this "Alliance" of yours cuts with precision in order to change the world around you. Interesting.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Well, my birds have taken a liking to you. I will follow their lead.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Who is this? A prince, you say? A child. Ah, but he has had no childhood - you can see it in his eyes.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.