- Ultraxion yells: But...but...I am...Ul...trax...ionnnnnn...
- Ultraxion yells: Fall before Ultraxion!
- Ultraxion yells: For this moment ALONE was I made. Look upon your death, mortals, and despair!
- Ultraxion yells: Hahahahaha!
- Ultraxion yells: I am the beginning of the end...the shadow which blots out the sun...the bell which tolls your doom...
- Ultraxion yells: I WILL DRAG YOU WITH ME INTO FLAME AND DARKNESS!
- Ultraxion yells: Now is the hour of twilight!
- Ultraxion yells: The final shred of light fades, and with it, your pitiful mortal existence!
- Ultraxion yells: Through the pain and fire my hatred burns!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Unstable Monstrosity – Growing Twilight instability causes arcs of Twilight energy to erupt from Ultraxion's hide. The arcs inflict 300000 Shadow damage every 6 seconds, split evenly amongst enemy players in the Twilight Realm and within 30 yards of the target.Every minute that Ultraxion remains in combat reduces the time between arcs by 1 second, to a maximum rate of one arc per second. In addition, the instability prevents Ultraxion from parrying attacks.
- Twilight Shift – At the beginning of the battle, Ultraxion pulls all enemies with him into the Twilight Realm where they can bear the full brunt of his powerful Twilight assaults. The Twilight Realm grants players the Heroic Will ability.
- Heroic Will – The player's Heroic Will steels the caster's mind to resist the forces of Twilight. This pulls the caster out of the Twilight realm for up to 5 sec, but renders them unable to attack, cast spells, or move while concentrating.
- Fading Light – Ultraxion sucks the light out of his current target and one random player, drawing them into Twilight over 5-10 seconds. Upon expiration, players in the Twilight Realm instantly die. Players in the normal realm forcibly enter the Twilight Realm, and are afflicted with Faded into Twilight.
In 25 player Difficulty, Ultraxion sucks the light out of three random players.
In 10 player Heroic Difficulty, Ultraxion sucks the light out of two random players.
In 25 player Heroic Difficulty, Ultraxion sucks the light out of six random players.
In Raid Finder Difficulty, Ultraxion only sucks the light out of his current target.
- Faded into Twilight – Residual Twilight effects cause all threat against Ultraxion to be reset. In addition, no threat will be generated for 10 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty, players take 100% more Physical damage for 10 sec, instead of generating no threat.
- Hour of Twilight – The Hour of Twilight falls upon Ultraxion's foes. Enemies caught within the Twilight Realm take 300000 unresistable Shadow damage. Players within the normal realm forcibly enter the Twilight Realm. If Hour of Twilight does not hit a player, the Aspects take the full brunt of the attack. This disrupts the shield protecting the Aspects and heralds the end of all life on Azeroth.
In 25 player Normal Difficulty, if Hour of Twilight hits less than three players, the Aspects take the full brunt of the attack.
In 10 player Heroic Difficulty, if Hour of Twilight hits less than two players, the Aspects take the full brunt of the attack.
In 25 player Heroic Difficulty, if Hour of Twilight hits less than five players, the Aspects take the full brunt of the attack.
In Looking for Raid Difficulty, the Aspects can never take the full brunt of the attack.
- Looming Darkness – When struck by Hour of Twilight, powerful waves of Twilight energy course through the victim, rendering them more susceptible to the harmful effects of Hour of Twilight. Players instantly die if Hour of Twilight inflicts additional damage to them.
- Hour of Twilight – The Hour of Twilight falls upon Ultraxion's foes. Enemies caught within the Twilight Realm take 300000 unresistable Shadow damage. Players within the normal realm forcibly enter the Twilight Realm.
- Twilight Burst – If every player stands outside the range of his powerful claws, Ultraxion expels a powerful burst of Twilight energy. This burst inflicts 73125 to 76875 unresistable Shadow damage on all players and increases their magical damage taken by 50% for 6 sec. This effect stacks.
- Twilight Eruption – After 6 minutes have passed, Ultraxion's instability reaches uncontainable levels and erupts outwards as a massive explosion that destroys all nearby foes and Ultraxion himself.If the shields surrounding the Aspects should fall at any point during the encounter, Ultraxion will immediately trigger Twilight Eruption.
The Aspects provide limited aid to the players as they fight Ultraxion.
- Gift of Life – Alexstrasza creates a crystal of pure life energy. Activating the crystal imbues one healer with the essence of life itself, increasing healing done by 100% for the duration of the battle. The crystal has one charge. Only one buff granted by Alexstrasza, Ysera, or Kalecgos can be present on a player at any time.
In 25 player raids, Alexstrasza creates two crystals.
- Essence of Dreams – Ysera creates a crystal of dream energy. Activating the crystal imbues one healer with the power of dreams, which causes all healing done to be duplicated and distributed evenly amongst all friendly targets within 50 yards for the remainder of the battle. The crystal has one charge. Only one buff granted by Alexstrasza, Ysera, or Kalecgos can be present on a player at any time.
In 25 player raids, Ysera creates two crystals.
- Source of Magic – Kalecgos creates a crystal of amplified arcane energy. Activating the crystal imbues one healer with the essence of magic, reducing the mana cost of all spells by 75% and increasing spell haste by 100% for the remainder of the battle. The crystal has one charge. Only one buff granted by Alexstrasza, Ysera, or Kalecgos can be present on a player at any time.
In 25 player raids, Kalecgos creates two crystals.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.