- Illidan Stormrage yells: He is still connected to the Well somehow! Focus your attacks on Mannoroth, we must disrupt his concentration!
- Illidan Stormrage yells: I will be the savior of our people! I WILL FULFILL MY DESTINY!
- Illidan Stormrage yells: The artifact!
- Illidan Stormrage yells: The sword has pierced his infernal armor! Strike him down!
- Illidan Stormrage yells: You are not the sole wielder of Sargeras' power, Mannoroth! Behold!
- Illidan Stormrage yells: [Demonic] Revos ill ok mordanas archim maz naztheros! Archim xi ante maz-re mishun te nagas!
- Illidan Stormrage says: Aye. It's been twisted and turned by too many spells. The fuss we - especially you - made with the portal was too much! The same spell that sent the Burning Legion back into their foul realm now works on the well! It's devouring itself and taking its surroundings with it! Fascinating, isn't it?
- Illidan Stormrage says: Brother. A timely arrival...
- Illidan Stormrage says: Handle Varo'then. Mannoroth is mine.
- Illidan Stormrage says: If you've a way out of here, we should probably use it! I've tried casting myself and Tyrande out of here, but the well is too much in flux!
- Illidan Stormrage says: Let them come.
- Illidan Stormrage says: Oh this will be fun...
- Illidan Stormrage says: They are not where they appear to be! Strike in an area, it is the only way to uncover the real one!
- Illidan Stormrage says: Wait, I have an idea.
- Illidan Stormrage says: Weak, pitiful creatures. Hardly worthy of being called a legion.
- Illidan Stormrage says: What our people could not.
- Illidan Stormrage says: Yes...YES. I can feel the raw power of the Well of Eternity! It is time to end this charade!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.