- Lorewalker Cho says: Ah! Here we are. Over 14,000 years ago, this entire land was ruled by a terrible race of warlords called "the mogu."
- Lorewalker Cho says: Ah, a visitor! This is an incredible time for Pandaria - the mists have parted, and we rejoin the world. You come in peace, I hope?
- Lorewalker Cho says: Ahh, here we are. Be careful - I've had trouble in this area before.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Follow me, traveler. Let us get to know one another better.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Please, find me in the Cave of Words, just up the hill here, when you have time to speak!
- Lorewalker Cho says: Thanks to your actions, the Hozen fear your people. Indulge me a moment...
- Lorewalker Cho says: The hozen are many things, but they are not cowards - not for long. If you don't wish to fight them, you must... inspire them!
- Lorewalker Cho says: The mogu ruled through fear. And fear kept them in power... until the first Pandaren monks taught my people courage.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Then the mogu were overthrown.
- Lorewalker Cho says: This demands a tireless search for ancient clues, and the wisdom to interpret them.
- Lorewalker Cho says: You see, those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.