- Warmaster Blackhorn yells: Goriona! Give them hell!
- Warmaster Blackhorn yells: Hah! I was hoping you'd make it this far. You'd best be ready for a real fight.
- Warmaster Blackhorn yells: How's THIS?
- Warmaster Blackhorn yells: Looks like I'm doing this myself. Good!
- Warmaster Blackhorn yells: Well... done, heh. But I wonder if you're good enough... to best him.
- Warmaster Blackhorn yells: You won't get near the Master. Dragonriders, attack!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Dragonriders, Attack!
Flying alongside the Skyfire and surveying the scene while his massive twilight drake lobs balls of destruction at the gunship, Warmaster Blackhorn gives the order for his elite dragonriders to swoop into battle.
- The Skyfire
Sky Captain Swayze helms this massive gunship equipped with numerous cannons and a pair of harpoon guns for its defense. The gunship is sturdy but not indestructible, and if it sustains too much damage the pursuit of Deathwing will come to an untimely end.
- Harpoon Guns
Alliance engineers equipped the Skyfire with two repurposed harpoon guns, seized during its prior service in Northrend. Harpoon gunners spear the enemy's Assault Drakes and reel them in to bring them within reach of ranged attackers on the deck. The drakes strain against the line, eventually breaking free and returning to a safe distance. After a pause to reload, the harpoon gunners then spear their target anew.
In Raid Finder Difficulty, the drakes do not break free from the Harpoons.
- Deck Fire – As the Skyfire takes damage, destructive fires break out on the ship and spread rapidly across its deck. Crewmembers rush to extinguish these blazes and keep them in check. Any player standing within a fire suffers 9405 to 10395 Fire damage per second.
- Goriona – Warmaster Blackhorn takes to the skies with this massive twilight drake.
- Twilight Onslaught – Goriona unleashes a massive blast of dark energy at a random location on the deck of the Skyfire. Twilight Onslaught inflicts 132000 Shadow damage, divided evenly among all players within its 10 yard radius and the Skyfire. If the attack strikes the deck of the Skyfire without hitting a player, the gunship suffers the full damage.
- Broadside – Goriona periodically unleashes a vicious barrage of fireballs that slam into the side of the Skyfire, causing the ship to suffer damage equal to 20% of its remaining structural integrity.
- Twilight Assault Drake – These drakes strafe across the deck of the ship, deposit their fierce riders onto the deck, and then retreat to a safe distance to bombard the gunship.
- Twilight Barrage – The twilight drakes launch bursts of dark energy at a random location on the deck of the Skyfire. Twilight Barrage inflicts 23100 Shadow damage, divided evenly among all players within its 5 yard radius. If the attack strikes the deck of the Skyfire without hitting a player, the gunship suffers the full damage instead.
On Heroic Difficulty, Twilight Barrage also increases Shadow damage taken by 50% for until cancelled. This effect stacks.
- Twilight Elite Dreadblade
- Blade Rush – The Dreadblade charges at the location of a random distant player, inflicting 20350 to 23650 Physical damage to all players in its path.
- Degeneration – The Dreadblade carves a swath of destruction with its dark sword. The sword inflicts 6270 to 6930 Shadow damage to enemies in a frontal cone, and 2250 Shadow damage every 2 sec for 1 min. This effect stacks.
- Twilight Elite Slayer
- Blade Rush – The Elite Slayer charges at the location of a random distant player, inflicting 20350 to 23650 Physical damage to all players in its path.
- Brutal Strike – The Slayer strikes a vicious blow with its jagged sword. The strike inflicts 150% weapon damage, and 630 Physical damage every 2 sec for 1 min. This effect stacks.
- Twilight Sapper – Sleek infiltrator drakes airdrop goblins strapped with powerful explosives onto the deck of the ship. These Sappers rush to breach the gunship bridge and detonate their destructive payload.
- Detonate – Upon reaching the Skyfire's bridge, the Sapper detonates his explosives. The blast inflicts 53625 to 56375 Fire damage to players within 8 yards, damages the Skyfire for 20% of its total durability, and kills the Sapper.
Stage Two: Looks Like I'm Doing This Myself
Once the Skyfire's defenders defeat three waves of dragonriders, Warmaster Blackhorn leaps down onto the deck of the gunship.
- Warmaster Blackhorn
- Devastate – Blackhorn sunders his current target's armor, inflicting 120% weapon damage and reducing the player's armor by 20% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Disrupting Roar – Warmaster Blackhorn screams fiercely, inflicting 10450 to 11550 Physical damage to all enemies on the gunship. The shout also interrupts spellcasting for players within 10 yards for 8 sec.
- Shockwave – Blackhorn strikes the ground, unleashing a wave of force that inflicts 20900 to 23100 Physical damage to enemies in an 80 yard frontal cone and stuns them for 4 sec.
- Vengeance – As Warmaster Blackhorn takes damage during the course of the fight, he inflicts 1% more damage for each percentage of his missing health.
- Siphon Vitality – When severely injured, Warmaster Blackhorn drains health directly from Goriona. The health drain inflicts damage equal to 20% of Goriona's remaining health, and heals Blackhorn accordingly.
- Goriona – After depositing her master on the deck of the Skyfire, Goriona hovers alongside the Skyfire and rains destruction down on the players. Once Goriona has suffered sufficient damage, she will break off and flee, abandoning her master on the Skyfire.
On Heroic mode, upon reaching 90% health, Goriona will land on the Skyfire's deck to assist her master.
- Twilight Flames – Goriona launches a blast of dark energy at the location of a random player, inflicting 6270 to 6930 Shadow damage on impact to players in a 8 yard radius. Twilight Flames lingers on the deck of the Skyfire, inflicting 4826 to 5074 Shadow damage to players within 7 yards every 1 sec for 30 sec.
- Twilight Breath – Goriona unleashes a torrent of dark flame, inflicting 9240 to 10010 Shadow damage in a 45 yard cone in front of the caster.
- Consuming Shroud – Goriona envelops an enemy target in twilight energy, absorbing the next 100000 healing received. When Consuming Shroud absorbs incoming healing, unleashed energy will deal damage equal to the healing absorbed to all allies. Dying while afflicted by Consuming Shroud will release all remaining energy at once.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.