- Uncle Gao yells: Ahh! Help! What is that thing!? It doesn't matter, nothing will stop me now, not when I'm so close! Maybe if I don't look at it...?
- Uncle Gao yells: Too bitter! Just a drop of honey, and a cane of sugar, and maybe some corn? Yes, more corn!
- Uncle Gao yells: Yes yes yes! So close! Just a pinch of...oops...
- Uncle Gao yells: Yes, yes, yes...no, no, no no no! Yes! No! Peppers!
- Uncle Gao says: Are you deaf? We aren't allowing anybody in the brewery right now.
- Uncle Gao says: Hey, what's that behind you?!
- Uncle Gao says: How many times must I tell you... GO AWAY!
- Uncle Gao says: Huh?! That's... that's nothing! Now GO AWAY!
- Uncle Gao says: Is it...can it be???
- Uncle Gao says: It's not what you've done, it's who you are. You are not welcome here, "Chen Stormstout."
- Uncle Gao says: Sorry, we aren't accepting visitors right now.
- Uncle Gao says: Such harmony of flavor, such heady aroma! It is...the perfect brew!
- Uncle Gao says: There will be no sitting. No talking. And none of your horrible beer!
- Uncle Gao says: What, were you sent to check up on me? Everything's fine! It's all under control!
- Uncle Gao says: You should leave.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.