GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Breaking the Siege
Raigonn has burst through the outer gate, and wants to ram through the inner gate! He must be stopped by destroying his Vulnerability.
- Impervious Carapace – Raigonn's Impervious Carapace reduces the damage dealt to Raigonn by 99% until players destroy his Vulnerability.
- Vulnerability – Raigonn exposes his Vulnerability, allowing players to ride on his head and attack it! Destroying the Vulnerability also destroys Raigonn's Carapace.
- Battering Headbutt – Raigonn charges towards the inner door and the impact of the Headbutt inflicts 5850 to 6150 Physical damage to enemies within 10 yards. Impacting the door also throws all enemies on Raigonn's Vulnerability to the ground.
- Krik'thik Swarm Bringer – A Krik'thik Swarm Bringer joins the battle, inflicting Screeching Swarm on enemies.
- Screeching Swarm – Screeching Swarm absorbs 1800 healing and inflicts 1800 Shadow damage every 1 sec. The Swarm detaches from its host after 10 sec.
The Swarm also inflicts 936 to 984 damage every 1 sec. to enemies within 20 yards.
The Cracked Carapace
- Broken Carapace – The broken Mantid Carapace increases Raigonn's damage taken by 300%.
- Fixate – Raigonn fixates on a random player for 15 sec., and their movement speed increases by 75%.
- Stomp – Raigonn stomps, inflicting 4095 to 4305 Physical damage to all nearby enemies. Each time he stomps, he gains an application of Frenzy, increasing his damage dealt by 25%.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.