- Shade of Eranikus yells: This evil cannot be allowed to enter this world! Come my children!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Deep Slumber – The Shade of Eranikus lulls a player into a deep sleep for 8 sec, stunning them and making them invulnerable.
- Thrash – The Shade of Eranikus thrashes his current target, attacking 2 additional times.
- War Stomp – The Shade of Eranikus stomps, stunning all players within 0 yards for 4 sec.
- Acid Breath – The Shade of Eranikus breaths acid, inflicting Nature damage instantly and additional Nature damage every 3 seconds for 30 sec to all players in front of him.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.