- Wrathion says: Best of luck, rogue. Whatever the outcome, you are truly a champion.
- Wrathion says: Don't underestimate my father. Even if you were to crush his body, the core of his madness and rage will still struggle to destroy you.
- Wrathion says: Excellent work, friend. You've proven that a single skilled assassin can strike a decisive blow where a whole army may fail.
- Wrathion says: He will not be defeated until he is utterly annhilated.
- Wrathion says: He's deluded a group of diseased humans into thinking they can take their land back. He's poisoned their blood with his own draconic essence.
- Wrathion says: I wish I could help but... my father is the one dragon I fear.
- Wrathion says: If you live through this... I assure you it will be worth it.
- Wrathion says: If you wish to continue our work, we will need some additional supplies...
- Wrathion says: The dragon you're looking for goes by the name "Creed."
- Wrathion says: There's no need to worry, Fahrad. This next mission is ... quite likely ... suicide.
- Wrathion says: Your eyes do not deceive you. The treacherous red dragonflight sought to kill me off. I hope now you see the truth about them.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.