- Lilian Voss yells: I...won't let you...
- Lilian Voss says: I can't...fight him...
- Lilian Voss says: I will not let you curse another soul with this nightmare.
- Lilian Voss says: I'll never stop hunting your kind, necromancer. NEVER.
- Lilian Voss says: Run...necromancer...your life ends once I catch my breath.
- Lilian Voss says: We'll see if you revel so much in death once I've ripped out your throat!
- Lilian Voss says: You feed their souls to their brethren? You are sick.
- Lilian Voss says: You there! Make yourselves useful and deal with these summoners!
- Lilian Voss says: You'll pay for your tongue.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Fetch Me Their Bones!
Darkmaster Gandling turns Lilian Voss against her former allies, employing her powerful abilities to gather more corpses for his devious purposes. Though she tries to fight against his dark will, she cannot control her actions at this time.
- Shadow Shiv – Lilian leaps onto a player and strikes them with both runeblades, inflicting 600 Shadow damage to players within 8 yards.
- Death's Grasp – Lilian draws upon dark powers to pull all players to her location.
- Dark Blaze – Periodically summons a patch of dark fire at the player's location, inflicting 100 Fire damage every 0.5 seconds.
Stage Two: Your Soul is Mine!
When Lilian's health reaches 60%, her will finally breaks. Darkmaster Gandling forcefully rips her anguished soul from her physical body, then commands Lilian's Soul to attack the players.
- Blazing Soul – Lilian's soul blazes with barely-contained hatred, periodically inflicting 92 to 107 Fire damage to all players.
- Unleashed Anguish – Lilian's anguish is further unleashed when striking players in melee. For every melee strike, Lilian will unleash another barrage of Blazing Soul. However, the movement speed of Lilian's Soul is significantly reduced.
- Fixate Anger – Lilian's Soul fixates on a player. She will only attempt to attack that player and cannot be taunted.
Stage Three: A Perfectly Good Corpse
When Lilian's Soul reaches 1% health, Lilian's Soul fades into the spirit realm and cannot be attacked.Darkmaster Gandling reanimates what remains of Lilian's physical body to fight alongside Lilian's Soul.The reanimated corpse retains all abilities Lilian Voss used in Stage One.
Finale: Die, Necromancer!
When Lilian's physical body reaches 1% remaining health, she musters the strength to recombine with her soul for a final assault on Darkmaster Gandling.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.