- Garrosh Hellscream yells: Get those mangy beasts under control!
- Garrosh Hellscream yells: I thought I smelled a filthy Alliance spy!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: I will concern myself with how it works once I have it in my possessions, Blood Elf.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Keep looking, Reliquary. We will find it. The bell is meant to ensure Horde victory. I feel it in my bones.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: The Divine Bell is a weapon of unquestionable power. It belongs in horde hands. It belongs to me!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: We're close! These documents all mention the bell and Kun-Lai Summit. It must be here.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.