- High Priestess Mar'li yells: Another offering to da loa!
- High Priestess Mar'li yells: Da spiritbinder reveals yer soul ta me!
- High Priestess Mar'li yells: Death ta all who appose da empire!
- High Priestess Mar'li yells: Embrace yer demise!
- High Priestess Mar'li yells: Shadra... save... me...
- High Priestess Mar'li yells: She will feast on yer soul!
- High Priestess Mar'li yells: Succumb ta her venom!
- High Priestess Mar'li yells: Yer soul belongs ta me!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Shado-Pan Assault
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
The Spirit of Gara'jal
The spirit of Gara'jal the Spiritbinder possesses a councillor, empowering their abilities and causing them to generate Dark Energy. The spirit remains in a councillor until they suffer damage equal to 25% of their maximum health.
Once the spirit is forced out, it rushes to inhabit a new councillor, resets Dark Energy to 0, and leaves behind the Lingering Presence effect.
- Lingering Presence – When the Spirit of Gara'jal leaves a councillor, it leaves behind the Lingering Presence effect. This effect increases all damage done by 10% and increases the rate that Dark Energy is generated by 10% for the remainder of the fight. This effect stacks.
- Dark Power – Any councillor that reaches 100 Dark Energy will begin to cast Dark Power every second. Dark Power inflicts 1110 to 1290 Shadow damage to all players and increases in damage by 10% with each cast.
- Soul Fragment – Every other time the Spirit of Gara'jal is forced out of a councillor, he leaves behind a Soul Fragment.
Soul Fragments possess a random player, inflicting 6600 Shadow damage every 5 sec. until the Soul Fragment is passed to another player. In addition, each time the Soul Fragment deals damage, it applies Shadowed Soul to that player.
In 25-Player Heroic Difficulty, a Soul Fragment is created every time that the Spirit of Gara'jal is forced out of a councillor.
- Shadowed Soul – All damage taken increased by 5% for the remainder of the fight. This effect stacks.
- Frost King Malakk
- Frigid Assault – Frost King Malakk imbues his weapons with ice, causing his melee attacks to inflict 9000 Frost damage. In addition, each melee attack applies the Frigid Assault effect.
The Frigid Assault effect will stun the target for 15 sec if it reaches 15 stacks.
- Biting Cold – Frost King Malakk shrouds a player in ice, inflicting 11280 Frost damage and afflicting them with Biting Cold.
Biting Cold causes the player to inflict 13800 Frost damage to all allies within 4 yards every 2 sec for 30 sec.
- Frostbite – Frost King Malakk uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Frost King Malakk shrouds a player in ice, inflicting 12870 to 13530 Frost damage and afflicting them with 5 stacks of Frostbite.
Frostbite causes the player to inflict 2600 Frost damage per stack of Frostbite to all allies within 4 yards every 1 sec for 30 sec.
Stacks of Frostbite are reduced by 2 for each player that stays within 4 yards of the player afflicted with Frostbite. The number of stacks of Frostbite cannot be reduced below one.
In 25-player modes, only 1 stack of Frostbite is removed for each player within 4 yards.
On Raid Finder difficulty, 4 stacks of Frostbite are removed for each player within 4 yards.
- Body Heat – When a player is hit by an ally's Frostbite, they begin to lose Body Heat over 8 sec. Once Body Heat expires, the player is Chilled to the Bone and no longer able to contribute to reducing the number of stacks of Frostbite an ally has for 8 sec.
- Reckless Charge – Kazra'jin rushes towards a random player's location, inflicting 10800 Nature damage to all players in a line to his target and knocking all players within 5 yards back when he lands.
- Overload – Kazra'jin uses this ability after performing a Reckless Charge while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Kazra'jin becomes electrified, stunning himself for 20 sec and reflecting 40% of all damage taken as Nature damage.
- Discharge – Kazra'jin uses this ability after performing a Reckless Charge while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Kazra'jin becomes electrified, stunning himself for 20 sec and reflecting 5% of all damage taken as Nature damage to all players.
- Sul the Sandcrawler
- Sand Bolt – Sul the Sandcrawler hurls a bolt of sand at a random player's location, inflicting 18315 to 21285 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards of the targeted location.
- Quicksand – Sul the Sandcrawler summons a pool of Quicksand at a random player's location, afflicting them with Entrapped.
Quicksand inflicts 16500 Nature damage every second to all players within 7 yards and causes them to become Ensnared.
- Ensnared – Quicksand pools cause players to gain a stack of Ensnared every second they are inside of it. Ensnared reduces movement speed by 15% per stack.
If Ensnared reaches 5 stacks, players become Entrapped.
- Entrapped – Players at the location of a pool of Quicksand being created or that reach 5 stacks of Ensnared are rooted in place for 30 sec.
- Sandstorm – Sul the Sandcrawler uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
Sul the Sandcrawler summons a sandstorm that inflicts 4618 Nature damage to all players every second for 8 sec, and animates all existing pools of Quicksand, transforming them into Living Sand.
- Living Sand – Living Sand creatures rise from pools of Quicksand whenever a Sandstorm occurs, and remain active until they are killed.
When a Living Sand dies, it creates a new pool of Quicksand at their location.
- Fortified – Living Sand that are still active when a sandstorm occurs become fortified. This effect heals the Living Sand to full and increases all damage done by 100% until they are killed. This effect stacks.
- Treacherous Ground – Quicksand pools that overlap with one another will combine into a single pool of proportionately larger size.
Living Sand risen from Quicksand pools that have combined into larger pools have their health and damage increased by 125% for each pool that has combined.
- High Priestess Mar'li
- Wrath of the Loa – High Priestess Mar'li strikes a player with the Wrath of the Loa, inflicting 15960 to 17641 Holy damage.
- Blessed Loa Spirit – High Priestess Mar'li summons a Blessed Loa Spirit at her location. The spirit will move towards Mar'li's ally with the lowest remaining health and heal them for 5% of their maximum health if the spirit is not killed before reaching its target.
If the spirit is still alive after 20 sec. it will instantly jump to its target and heal them for 5% of their maximum health.
- Wrath of the Loa – High Priestess Mar'li uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
High Priestess Mar'li strikes a player with the Wrath of the Loa, inflicting 18315 to 21286 Shadow damage.
- Shadowed Loa Spirit – High Priestess Mar'li uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
High Priestess Mar'li summons a Shadowed Loa Spirit at her location. The spirit fixates on a random player and pursues them for 20 sec, instantly killing them if the spirit comes within 6 yards of the player.
If the spirit is still alive after 20 sec it will instantly jump to its target and kill them.
- Twisted Fate – High Priestess Mar'li uses this ability while possessed by the spirit of Gara'jal.
High Priestess Mar'li rips the souls from two random players and links them together. Each soul pursues the soul it is linked to and inflicts 30000 Shadow damage to all players every 3 sec. The damage of Twisted Fate is reduced the farther each soul is from the other.
When a soul dies, severing the link between the two, the remaining soul begins to inflict 100000 Shadow damage every 3 sec.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.