Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Crush – Oondasta crushes his current target, inflicting 55500 to 64501 Physical damage and reducing armor by 25% for 1 min. This effect stacks.
- Alpha Male – Oondasta seeks only the most hearty challengers, making him immune to taunts, but also increasing tank-specced players' threat against him by 100%.
- Frill Blast – Oondasta's armor is more than just for decoration, and can charge up this powerful blast that inflicts 96000 Fire damage to all players in a 60-yard hemisphere in front of Oondasta.
- Growing Fury – Oondasta's rage grows as the fight progresses, increasing all damage by 10%. This effect stacks.
- Piercing Roar – Oondasta unleashes a piercing roar, inflicting 24000 Physical damage to all players and interrupting spell-casting, preventing spells of that school from being cast for 10 sec.
- Spiritfire Beam – Oondasta fires a beam of spiritfire energy at a player, inflicting 22200 to 25801 Fire damage and jumping to a nearby ally. Up to 99 players can be affected.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.