- Zarhym says: Ghosts must get cold. The wind goes straight through 'em!
- Zarhym says: Good deal. Welcome to the spirit world. Kinda. Let's check out the chests for any goodies, and see if you can find my body somewhere!
- Zarhym says: I always wanted to play the organ.
- Zarhym says: I got a bone to pick wit' you!
- Zarhym says: I know my jokes ain't so good... I lost my funny bone!
- Zarhym says: I love you wit' every bone in my body!
- Zarhym says: I really thought I'd be more excited about this...
- Zarhym says: I thought about askin' her out but I didn't have the guts.
- Zarhym says: I used to be more humerus.
- Zarhym says: I was bone to be wild!
- Zarhym says: I'm bonin' up on my spirit lore.
- Zarhym says: I'm not sure I have the stomach for this...
- Zarhym says: I'm not THAT snarky, am I?
- Zarhym says: Know what? I don't even want 'em. I like being able to float around freely.
- Zarhym says: Maybe I'm a bit of a bonehead...
- Zarhym says: Say anythin', it won't get under my skin!
- Zarhym says: Sometimes you gotta be sternum with unruly ghosts.
- Zarhym says: Sorry for ribbin' ya so much.
- Zarhym says: They didn't leave me with a leg to stand on!
- Zarhym says: What kind of spirit haunts a chicken coop? A poultry geist!
- Zarhym says: Who just called me a numbskull?
- Zarhym says: Who needs a body when your jokes got legs?
- Zarhym says: Why don't I dance at parties? I have no body to dance wit'!
- Zarhym says: Wicked! You found my body! Look at them old bones.
- Zarhym says: Ya know... my heart really ain't in it.
- Zarhym says: You ain't foolin' nobody, ghosty! I can see right through you!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.