Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: The Thrasher
War Master Voone attacks quickly, assaulting his enemies relentlessly.
Stage Two: The Brawler
When War Master Voone reaches 65% remaining health, he changes his stance, attacking with more ferocity.
Stage Three: The War Master
When War Master Voone reaches 40% remaining health, he begins his final assault, holding nothing back.
- Snap Kick – War Master Voone kicks his current target, inflicting Physical damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
- Uppercut – War Master Voone uppercuts his current target, inflicting Physical damage and knocking them away.
- Pummel – War Master Voone pummels a random player, inflicting Physical damage and interrupting spell casting for 4 sec.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.