|Zeppelin Debris (30)|
DescriptionIn the event of an emergency, it's always the pilot's job to keep a level head, especially when the only orders your co-pilot follows come from his stomach.
The good news is that we won't need to wait days for replacement parts to be imported. The bad news is that the "spare" parts got scattered from here to the Valley of Bones to the east.
The other bad news? The spare parts aren't so spare. They, uh, fell off during our rapid descent. Could you help me collect enough to get us off the ground again?
|Dirigible Crash Helmet||Aerodynamic Scaled Vest|
|Flintlocke's Piloting Pants|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,580 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites