|Put Dathric's Spirit to Rest|
DescriptionThe sword is of exceptional quality, finely crafted and perfectly balanced for a battle-mage. The seal of the Kirin Tor and the name "Dathric" are engraved into the weapon's pommel.
Turning the weapon over in your hands, you notice a sense of wrongness radiating from the metal, as if the item is torn between two worlds. Could this be the item anchoring Battle-Mage Dathric's spirit to this world?
Perhaps returning it to its proper place can break the bond, freeing Dathric's spirit to rest at last.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,540 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites