|Put Cohlien's Spirit to Rest|
DescriptionLooking at the hat, you find yourself asking if any Kirin Tor mage would own such headgear. Judging from the hat's wear, it seems the gnome wouldn't go anywhere without it.
You try on the hat momentarily, discovering no magical properties beyond a faint urge to dance.
The treasured possession might be the source of the dead mage's bond to the village. Placing the hat in the footlocker in Cohlien's quarters might free his spirit.
You're absolutely right about the hat. He wore it all the time and wouldn't let it out of his sight.
There were a couple of times when a fellow mage, who shall remain nameless, 'borrowed' the hat and hid it as a prank. Needless to say the threat of one of Cohlien's frostbolts changed his mind.
I'm going to miss little Cohlien. He had quite a way with the elven women.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,680 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites