Performing quests for the Scryers will cause your Aldor reputation level to decrease.
|Manaforge B'naar Shut Down|
|B'naar Access Crystal|
DescriptionI was having a friendly discussion with the Aldor while you were gone. Manaforges sure look like modified naaru technology from Tempest Keep. Apparently, most naaru constructs have certain safeguards that allow them to be permanently disabled in case of emergency.
The procedure is usually initiated at a control console via an access crystal. Lo and behold, according to the roster you secured, such a crystal is in the possession of a fellow called Overseer Theredis. Obtain it and see what you can do.
Anyhow, I have a whole new exciting job lined up for you. You want to hear about it? Of course you do.
RewardsYou will receive: 3 90
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,540 experience
- 250 reputation with The Scryers
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites